Junior Implementation Manager
Junior Implementation Manager, based in Tokyo
We are a new company started by experienced individuals n the Life Sciences. We work with the global, most innovative IT solutions companies to implement and support the best-in breed products in Japan.
Our customers are pharmaceutical companies and the goals are to innovate and lean the processes to improve patients lives.
At the moment our new team in Japan is expanding and currently looking for a Junior Implementation Project Manager (IPM).
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading customer and partner integrations foe our Life Sciences Cloud solutions.
This is a highly visible role in the organization requiring a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful.
As we are a young company, we all wear multiple ‘hats’ and the junior IPM candidate would expect to do the same and initially support the customers in other areas, such as helpdesk, sales and other activities.
We work in very international environment and this is role is a first step towards a great career opportunity.
If we got your interest so far – please see below the responsibilities and what we offer in exchange for your passion and hard work with us:
- Provide project leadership for customer and partner integrations.
- Implement and manage a project governance framework for customer or partner engagements.
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Provide clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes.
- Execute cross-functional, cross-product awareness and coordination of the customer’s service experience, priorities, and needs.
- Adhere to all relevant regulatory and procedural requirements and guidance in the conduct of projects in an information-enabled environment.
- Contribute to the development of best practices.
- Sales demos for the customers and sales activities support (initial stage).
- Customer support activities (initial stage).
- Great working environment and international exposure.
- Very interesting career opportunities.
- Personal growth.
- Working with the industry leaders from day1.
- Attractive motivational and bonus system.
- Introduction to global business approach.